Sunday, November 24, 2013

Meet James Cassidy!

James Cassidy is another one of the many authors I've so far met on the authonomy website, and one of the site's greater mysteries. For quite some time, I didn't know whether James really was his name, or whether he really was a man, or a woman. I know all that now. But I'm not telling.

I asked him to send me an author pic.
In line with his personal mystery, 
this is what he gave me. 
He's probably on there, somewhere, 
hiding behind a tree.


Ready for some questions, James? Right, here we go...


Who are you?
James Cassidy.

                    Where are you?
                    Britain

                             How are you?
                             Good!

Which book do you want to talk about? Tell us briefly what it is about.
The Obvious. It's about a girl trying to get on in life.

Tell us about your main character. What does he/she look like, love, hate, dream of? What qualities/flaws/principles does he/she have?
Sammy. I always pictured her as average looking. She wants to be normal. She's a bit confused as to what love is but she will do what she thinks is right, whatever the cost.

Which actors would you cast for the movie?
Christian Kane and Jensen Ackles. Not because they'd be good for the roles, though. Hehehehehe. I don't think there should be one of the plastic, super-sexy women playing Sammy. It's a story about people and it needs an ordinary person.

What are you currently working on?
Sweet-pea's Thief and another still to be given a title.

Who is your favorite author?
Terry Pratchett. Dude is a genius.

If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
All of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment